Republishing this as it seems to not have registered….
From the Assistant Provost:
The end of the semester is nearly here! Please remember that the deadline for submitting your grades in CUNYfirst and eClass folders to the department is Friday, December 11 through Monday, December 28, 2015.
Please save your completely filled out eClass folder as a pdf file and email to the liaison in your department with the * next to their name on the attached access list. Please use Subject: eClass folders – fall 2015 as your email subject.
To submit the eClass Folders:
1. By MONDAY, December 28, 2015. you should email your eClass Folder as a pdf file to your departmental eClass folder liaison via your City Tech email account.Personal email accounts should not be used. The Excel file or a scanned file (11” x 17”) are acceptable. Scanners are available in departmental offices and the Faculty Resource Room (Atrium ground floor). Please fill in all of the information requested on the eClass Folder. The department will not accept your folder unless all information has been provided. Your efforts to provide complete records will help to resolve any questions that students raise regarding their course grades, especially when they appeal. All faculty need to submit eClass folders, even those teaching labs and other sections where a grade may not be submitted.
2. Use the following convention to name your eClass folder before sending:
i. Course Number
ii. Section Number
iii. Instructor Name
iv. Semester Code
EXAMPLE: Prof. Jane Doe taught CUNYfirst Basics, CFB 1100, on Thursday evenings, section E584 in Fall 2015. The eClass Folder would be named: CFB1100 E584 Doe Fall 2015.
If there are two faculty in your department with the same last name, you can add a first initial before the last name. Thus, if there is another Prof. Doe in the department the name would be: CFB1100 E584 J Doe Fall 2015.
Attached you will find the general directions for using the eClass folders.
1. Submit grades in CUNYfirst and email class folders by Monday, December 28, 2015 to departmental eClass folder liaison on the attached list
2. When submitting the eClass folders to the department use Subject: eClass folders – fall 2015
3. Use naming convention: Course number section number last name semester code
4. Instructions for creating an electronic signature in Excel are attached. Alternative ways to sign include printing the eClass folder, signing and scanning; inserting a scanned signature; or typing your name. As the email with the eClass folder is sent via your password protected City Tech email, this confirms your identity.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Pamela Brown, PhD, PE
New York City College of Technology
300 Jay Street, Namm 320
Brooklyn, NY 11201