You must buy some of the materials for this class. I strongly suggest Dick Blick stores as they dot the city and are affordable. They acquired Utrecht, but still under different names, so be sure to check those stores out as well.
- Colored Pencils: 12 color set
- 18” Nonslip ruler (Cork backed)
- 6B, 2H, HB Graphite Pencils (2 of each ideal, more grades of pencil also great)
- Pencil sharpener (I try to buy ones for multiple sizes of pencil just in case)
- Erasers: plastic white eraser and kneaded
- Non-Photo Pencil (at least 1 if not more)
- Uni-Ball Pen: Black, Fine
- Fixative for drawings (ALWAYS use this outside, no spraying in the building until we get spray booths)
- Portfolio or a Tube (for carrying work up to 18″ x 24″)
Please note: If you use a tube, your drawings will smudge more if you are careless.
- 18 x 24” Drawing Pad (Strathmore is great, but look around if price is an issue)