This drawing course introduces basic concepts, tools, techniques and the role of drawing in design, illustration, animation and games. The course will also cover projection systems, plans, elevations, sections, oblique, isometric, one point perspective and two point perspective views.
Prof. Sharon E. (Libby) Clarke
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: Monday 2:30-3:30pm, or Friday 1-2pm, N1126
- No late work will be accepted. You must submit work by the beginning of the class in which it is due.
- Any missed assignments will earn a zero. No partial credit will be given.
- Do not use any form of social media or texting during class. If you are so distracted, I reserve the right to eject you from class and give you an absence for the day.
- Respect your classmates as you would be respected.
- When you address your email to me, please write the subject line as follows: COMD1103_F15 [Your Name]
- There will be no make-ups for those who miss any classes, quizzes, or the final project.
- Students have the option to revisit earlier projects and revise them based on original comments. I am a big believer in redemption through iteration.
- If a student finds he will not be able to present or hand in a project on the scheduled day, it is his responsibility to notify the instructor PRIOR to the due date and request alternate arrangements. Points will be deducted from your project grade for missed critiques.
- Please use your City Tech email for all school business.
- Five main drawings 50%
- Tests 20%
- Progress Book 20%
- Weekly assignments/Participation 10%